CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A fun filled day

Yesterday was quite a busy day for me. I woke up a little early and had to get ready for the a parade in our area. Our salon was going to be walking in the parade and handing out coupons. When I got to the area where we were going to meet our salon owner said that we had no one to carry the banner. The kids who were going to hold it canceled 30 mins prior. Me and the other stylist, Gwen, went to go find someone to help us. We are asking strangers to come be in our float. Free haircuts we even offered. Well, it worked. We got three ten year old little boys to come help us. They had fun and so did we.

Later that night, I went on a girls night out with a couple of Darren's sisters and his mother. We went to Macaroni Grill, then to the play, The Sound of Music. I had a blast chilling with everyone. Everyone needs a girls night out once in a while. It was also nice at the end of the night to go home to my baby, Dar. :)


Gwen, me and the three little boys who held our banner. They thought they were so cool. Later that afternoon they came into the salon to get their free haircuts we promised.


Our owner and her children our sitting in the back of this old fashion car throwing candy.


Me and my little "sis" Hayley at the play.


Me trying to take a picture of all of us.

3 comments:

Emily said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am jealous that you got to see the sound of music, I love the movie! Your parade looked like it was a success! Very fun!

BeatlesDiva said...

The joys of girls night. Isn't it fun?!? Glad you got to get out and have fun.

princess jen said...

I'm sad you didn't get to cut their hair! If I had had more time, I would have made arrangements to get up there. But, alas, we were leaving on a 2 week vacay and needed to get it done before we left. BTW, your living room looks great!!