CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

This is a start......




I am such a proud Momma, that this deserves it's own blog post. Since Stockton has been born he has been in our bed sleeping. Well Darren and I are so happy to announce that Stockton is starting to sleep in his own bed!

I hated going to bed when he wanted to sleep and I hated that his pacifier kept falling out that it would wake him up. This momma found a solution! I sewed his pacifier to a beanie baby. We also found a baby white noise app on our Ipad.

We are so proud of him. It actually worked! We set the noise app for ten minutes and put his pacifier beanie baby in his mouth and he was out! We are such proud and happy parents!

We are so proud!

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

My recommendation: The beanie baby that you sewed the pacifier on to-- find two or three more and save them for later. Chances are he will be come quite attached to it, long after he ditches the paci.

Bravo on finding a solution!!!

Jenna said...

What a great solution! Never heard of that one! Ingenious!

Jenna said...

P.S. I'm so glad that I got to meet Stockton. He's a keeper!